"Friends of the Disabled association – I’dad center" provides psychological therapy services, which begins with psychological support and family counseling, reaching to diagnose each case, then provide it with the appropriate psychological treatment.
The psychological support services includes the following:
- Diagnostic and Psychological Evaluation: Conducting the diagnostic process and psychological evaluation of the cases, in addition to determining the mental abilities and behavioral expressions through the use of diagnostic, attainment and tendency tests.
- Plans development and implementation: Developing behavioral treatment plans and supervising their implementation by a specialized team, who will be responsible to rehabilitate the case and the family as well.
- General counseling services: Providing counseling services to the individuals and the involved team.
- Family Counseling: Providing family counseling services to families who have a member with a case, and introducing them to ways on how to deal with the case at home. In addition to enable the family to contribute to the implementation of the rehabilitation programs and acquainting them to the characteristics of the case.
- Cases follow up: Follow up with the typical developmental sequence of the cases, especially in the early intervention department.
- Professional guidance: Providing professional guidance to the student (the case) in order to enable them to become independent and be prepared to integrate in the society.
- General Activities: Participating in the general activities embraced by the center, such as staff training programs, studies, consultations, conferences, etc.