Dr. Moussa Charafeddine
A father of three; two of them are gentlemen with multiple disabilities, one of them attending at I'dad Center.
- President of Friends of the Disabled Association.
- Honorary life member, Inclusion International.
- Specialist in Developmental Disabilities from Johns Hopkins University.
- President of the National Union of Organization for the Intellectually Disabled in Lebanon.
- Vice President of Lebanese Forum of organizations for People with Disability.
- Chair of Medical Committee at the National Council of Disabled People.
- Member of Executive Committee of the Non-Violent March of people with Disability for Peace, Human Rights and Social Justice Lebanon.
- Executive Member of the Diagnostic, Evaluation and Educational Center.
- Founder of Mosan and Aita Elshaab Day Care Center in Lebanon.